Bringing the heat at mcf+w 2016
For the third year in a row, "Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint & Friends," led by our head honcho Pat Martin will be bringing the heat to Music City Food + Wine Festival this year, held on September 17 and 18 at Nashville's Bicentennial Capital Mall State Park.
Alongside both celebrity chefs and local Nashville buddies, Martin and his crew are planning to wow festival-goers yet again with an almost unbelievable array of meat, fish, vegetables and more cooked over live fire. From the whole hogs for which he is famous, to whole goats, chicken-on-a-string, fire-charred vegetables, grilled oysters, and seafood galore there will be food -- and entertainment -- aplenty for almost every appetite.
Almost equally overwhelming in Martin's wood-fire wonderland is the array of locally and nationally recognized chefs; the talent in this group is unparalleled. And while some are newcomers to the smokey playground at MCF+W, none are virgin to the excitement and glory that comes from cooking over live fire.
LOOK FOR THESE CHEFS IN THE FIRE WITH PAT:
- Sal Avila (Prima)
- Sean Brock (McCrady's, Husk Charleston, Husk Nashville & Minero)
- Tyler Brown (SouthCreek)
- Trey Cioccia (The Farm House)
- Bill Darsinos (Southside Grill)
- Billy Durkey (Hometown Bar-B-Que)
- John Lasater (Hattie B's Hot Chicken)
- Joseph Lenn (J.C. Holdway Restaurant)
- Jason McConnell (McConnell Hospitality Group)
- Trevor Moran
- Nick Pihakis (Jim 'N Nick's BBQ)
- Michael Symon (Lola, Lolita, Roast, Bar Symon, B Spot Burgers and Mabel's BBQ)
- Tandy Wilson (City House)
- Andrew Zimmern (Chef & TV Personality)
The Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint & Friends playground will be hosting their unforgettable feasts during The Grand Taste both on Saturday the 17th and on Sunday the 18th. Tickets for either day cost $150, or $500 for the entire weekend, which also includes the Harvest Dinner on Sunday night.