MAKE YourseLF AT HOME & BUY OUT OUR 2nD FLOOR!
There’s no experience more perfectly Southern—or more perfectly Nashville—than a visit to Martin’s Bar-B-Que joint. Whether you’re looking for a spot to break away from a day of meetings, or somewhere to celebrate a special occasion with friends and family, Downtown Nashville Martin’s Rutledge Rooms and open-air Beer Garden provide a location that’s easily accessible, yet far beyond any ordinary banquet meal.
ACCOMMODATES UP TO 400 GUESTS!
• A buyout consists of the entire 2nd floor which includes the backyard garden, both private dining rooms, and 2 bars.
• Buyouts CONSIST OF UP TO FOUR HOURS OF PRIVATE SPACE.
• Ping pong, darts & shuffleboard.
• Guests would enter directly to the backyard garden via the Almond Street entrance.
Your party would be responsible for checking guests in at the door.
• The backyard garden is opened air. YOUR EVENT WILL GO ON, REGARDLESS OF WEATHER.
*We will have the garden ROOFTOP covered in the winter.
• We have a Music Director that can book live music. cost IS separate from the buyout food & beverage minimum.
CONTACT Paul Compton at 615-289-0769 or email@example.com
• Please speak to the Private Dining Coordinator for food & beverage minimums.
OPEN-AIR BACKYARD GARDEN
THE RUTLEDGE ROOMS
For intimate to moderately-sized gatherings, our South Rutledge Room offers seating up to 40 and our North Rutledge Room can accommodate up to 70. Additionally, both the North and the South Rutledge Rooms can be combined for a total seating capacity of 110. For larger get-togethers up to 400, our open- air Beer Garden is the perfect blend of southern tradition amid an urban cityscape. Our offering of customizable menus are sure to please every crowd. We provide guests with a variety of meats, sides, and sweets, so that even the pickiest eaters will find something they love.